Open Monday-Friday 10am-7pm, Saturday 10am-7pm, Sunday 11am-6pm
4 South Tunnel Rd, Asheville, NC 28805 • (828) 412-3200 • Email Us
Fifth Season Asheville Market takes Fifth Season gardening to a whole new level. Our store features 15,000 square feet of D.I.Y. heaven, including:
- Hydroponics: lighting, hydroponic systems, nutrients, and more
- Organic Gardening: more organic gardening supplies than ever before, including organic seeds and plant starts, soils, fertilizers, and pest control
- Nursery: perennials, annuals, and local native plants. House plants ranging from large palms and sizable tropicals to miniature terrarium plants. Rare and unusual plant varieties, including edibles and carnivorous plants.
- Beer & Wine Making: Asheville’s widest selection of homebrew supplies including fresh hops, yeast and grains, with workshops and demos for brewers of all levels. Also wine, sake, and kombucha making supplies.
- NC’s Largest Brew-On-Premises Facility: Brew your own beer at Fifth Season with help from an expert brewer!
- For The Home: home décor, ceramic pots, gifts
- For The Garden: heirloom-quality tools, container gardening, garden art
- For The Urban Homesteader: All the supplies and expertise you need to make your own cheese, ferment your own foods, and can your own produce.
- Experience: Take workshops and classes with local experts in our dedicated classroom! Tastings and demos with food artisans. Eight local beers on tap, wine by the glass, snacks, and Carrboro Coffee Roasters coffee for you to enjoy while you shop.
Like us on Facebook to follow along with all the excitement!