Grow organic this spring with plants, products and know how from Fifth Season Gardening. Stop by our store on Market Street for everything you need:
- Organic Seeds: Huge supply of open-pollinated, GMO-free seeds, including many heirloom varieties
- Organic Veggie Starts: From salad greens, brassicas, and other cool-weather varieties, to summertime favorites like tomatoes, peppers, and cucumbers, along with a large assortment of herbs, we stock waaaaay too many varieties to name, all grown either in-house or by local organic growers.
- Organic Soils and Composts: It all starts with your soil, and we’ve got the largest and best selection of organic growing media in the area – perfect for containers, raised beds, and entire gardens!
- Organic Amendments & Pest Control: Keep your plants happy and healthy throughout the entire summer growing season.
- Organic Chicken Feed: Layer, broiler, scratch and starter feeds, soy-free!
Plus we have a nice selection of tropical houseplants and planters so you can enliven your home or workplace as well!
When stocking up for the garden, please take a moment to browse the rest of our store, including our Homebrew (supplies, ingredients and equipment) and Hydroponics (grow lights, systems, nutrients) sections. Click on the links for more information on these departments.
While we’re pleased to offer so many great products to gardeners, indoor growers, and home brewers alike, we think what really sets Fifth Season apart is our expertise and our engagement with our customers. We love sharing knowledge and talking with you about your specific projects – answering questions, trouble-shooting problems, and helping you achieve greater success in your DIY endeavors. You won’t find that at a box store or on the internet!
We’re here to make your spring garden sing and to help you grow, brew and do it yourself. Stop by and see us, and please take a moment to sign up for our newsletter for new product arrivals, helpful tips, and more information.