Saturday, April 29th, 9am – 6pm
Demos, Workshops, Artisans…and 10% Off Gardening Supplies!
Come celebrate spring at Fifth Season Gardening! Our outdoor nursery is full of gorgeous annuals and perennials; fruit trees and bushes galore; organic veggie starts and herbs; plus a great selection of planters.
10% off everything for your garden – tools, soils, amendments, plants, and containers!
Here are some of the festivities we have to look forward to so far:
Food & Beverage:
- Heritage BBQ and Grill food truck
- Eat to the Beat
- Mountain Culture Kombucha
- Fox Farm
- Sharondale Farms
- Inoculate a Mushroom Log – 10-11am ($32 for log and spawn kit)
- Bonsai Basics – 11am-12pm (FREE)
- Kids Workshop – Paint a Bird-Feeder or Flower Pot – bring your own or purchase one here! – 1:00-1:45pm
- Caring for your Orchid/Airplant or other Epiphyte – 3:00-3:45pm (FREE)
- Hydro/Indoor Gardening 101 – 4:00-4:45pm (FREE)
- Homebrewing Demonstration – 1-2pm
- Terrarium Demonstration – 3-3:30pm
- Kombucha Demonstration – 4-4:30pm
- Ira Wallace from Southern Exposure Seed will be guest speaking at 2:00pm
Face Painting from 12-2pm
Check back for more, as details are being updated daily.