Saturday, April 29th, 10am – 5pm
Demos, Workshops, Artisans…and 10% Off Gardening Supplies!
Come celebrate spring at Fifth Season Gardening! Our outdoor nursery is full of gorgeous annuals and perennials; fruit trees and bushes galore; organic veggie starts and herbs; plus a great selection of planters.
10% off everything for your garden – tools, soils, amendments, plants, and containers!
Here are some of the festivities we have to look forward to so far:
Food & Beverage:
- Heritage BBQ and Grill food truck
- Mountain Culture Kombucha booth
- Gardening 101 and Beyond (FREE)
- Orchid Care and Blooming ($5 FEE)
- Bonsai Basics (FREE)
- Kids Workshop – Paint a Bird-Feeder or Flower Pot – bring your own or purchase one here!
- Homebrewing Demonstration (FREE)
- Inoculate a Mushroom Log ($32 for log and spawn kit)
- Terrarium Demonstration (FREE)
- Kombucha Demonstration (FREE)
Check back for more, as details are being updated daily.