Learn how to better Grow, Brew, and Do with classes and events at Fifth Season Gardening Greensboro!
Local Market at Fifth Season Gardening Co. • FREE
Wednesday, March 20th • 11am-2pm
Join us for the kick-off of a weekly outdoor market featuring local farmers, bakers, and makers of all kinds!
Participating vendors so far include:
- Beka Butts – handmade art
- bespoke – handmade bicycle spoke bracelets
- Franchesca’s Dawn Farm – grass-fed, free range, and pastured meats
- Schoolhouse Oils – essential oils, natural healthcare products
- Susan’s Table – kombucha
- The Steak Zone – food truck
- Wooden Creations – handmade wood furniture, canes, and carvings
If you are a farmer, artist, or crafter, and would like to participate in future Local Markets, please contact us at (336) 271-3373.
*In case of inclement weather, the Local Market will be cancelled for the week.