Do you want a garden but aren’t sure where to start, or don’t have the time? Well Fifth Season can make it happen with our Garden in a Day.
Garden in a Day Includes:
- A 4’x4’x1’ raised bed made from untreated northern white cedar
- A custom organic soil mix to fill it
- Organic plants, plants, plants, plants!
- Plastic liner/weed barrier
- Delivered and installed in a day
Garden in a Day Plantings
You choose from the following plantings, timed to the season:
September 2018: Organic Fall Veggie Garden
Includes Kale, Lettuces, Peas, Broccoli, Cabbage
March 2019: Organic Early Spring Greens Garden:
Includes Lettuces (Sierra, Anuene, Rouge D’Hiver, and Oakleaf varieties), Kale, Sorrel, Arugula, Swiss Chard, Peas
May 2019: Your choice of:
- Organic Kitchen Herb Garden: Chives, Tarragon, Parsley, Sage, Lavender, Summer Savory, Rosemary, Basil, Marjoram, Mint, Dill
- Organic Summer Mediterranean Garden: Basil, Tomatoes, Peppers, Cipollini Onions, Oregano, Zucchini
- Organic Salsa Garden: Cilantro, Tomatoes, Vietnamese Coriander, Habanero, Jalapeno, Red Onion
- Organic Herbal Tea Garden: Tulsi, Chamomile, Lavender, Borage, Lemon Balm, Hibiscus, Lemon Verbena
What Does It Cost?
Your first planting is $379, including all materials, delivery and installation.
Want additional plantings in your new bed? Add $99 for one additional seasonal planting ($478 total) or add $189 for an entire year, (that’s three plantings for $568 total). We’ll clean up the old and plant the new each time.
Garden for a Day is available at Fifth Season Charlottesville only and prices are for homes in Charlottesville only. Mileage fees may apply for deliveries outside of the 250 bypass.
We’re now taking orders for the September 2018 planting and beyond. Please stop by the store or fill out the form below to sign up! We will be in touch to finalize your garden order.